Saturday, August 20, 2005

I Leave Contraception To The Sinners..

Americans should be aware, their constitution is quiet on the separation of Church and Internet.

Sent August 7th

Dear Bsafe,

I am a parent who seeks to raise good, pious children.  I allow them access to all the technology He has placed in our hands, only if young minds may stay unpolluted of the immoral ways of non-believers.

I respect the American Family Assoication and what it's doing for us Christians. On their recommendation I consider use of your internet filter.   My only worry is whether you can prevent my young from viewing sites advertising for the missguided, and their fellacious 'religions'.  I talk of Judaism, Islamisticisim, Hinduism and Astrologism.

In real terms, how does your software guard my young from the Mohammedists?

Can they really 'Bsafe'?

May God ride with you,

Richard Suave,
NC


No reply.

I leave contraception to the sinners to get a woman to sleep with me!

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

Good letter, Dick, but you need to send variations of it to several similar organisations. Many of these people are too stupid or cowardly to answer simple questions.

 
At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Richard S. said...

You'd be surprised how few Christian-orientated internet filter software packages are out there G.B.

I'll try, they probably have better customer service at a the secular companies

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Secret Confession

 

Post a Comment

<< Home